Join us with your donation and become part
of the Stupa Park Project.
“Building stupas is one of the highest techniques to transform negative energy into positive energy, cure illness and accumulate timeless merit.”
“If individuals with faith aid in the stupa’s construction, circumambulate it, or make offerings to it…their merit increases tremendously.”
Lama Tharchin Rinpoche
WAYS TO DONATE:
● Pay Pal
● Credit card: 831.761.6273
● Wire transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Check:Vajrayana Foundation
2013 Eureka Canyon Road, Watsonville CA 95076
tag your checks #DDStupa
The Vajrayana Foundation is a 501(c)3, and donations
are tax exempt limited to government tax laws.
Work has been ongoing on the Stupa Park. We have most recently completed the grading around the stupas. Moving forward these are the construction milestones.
1. Fence Foundation
2. Interior courtyard concrete base for tile
3. Korwa path concrete base for tile
4. Custom columns and concrete plintz on top of the fence
5. Tile interior courtyard (5500 square feet)
6. Install fence panels
7. Install small stupas
8. Tile Korwa path
- The estimated cost of Milestone One, the Fence Foundation, is $20,000.
- $5,000 has been raised and we need the additional $15,000 to begin construction of the fence foundation in January.